Home of DESIGNS BY JAKOBINE

Home of DESIGNS BY JAKOBINE
THIS IS WHERE IT ALL HAPPENS

Skirts ByJakobine

Hello Everyone,







I'm a retired mom who loves to sew and I've been making my own clothes for 40+ years. In fact, when I was working, I was required to wear dresses or skirts to the job site!! I found it nearly impossible to buy off the rack. I wanted the right color, the right fit, the right length, the right price -- and I wanted it to be washable and NO IRON. All of which is why I decided to make my own. Now that I am no longer working outside the home, I finally have the time and energy to do something fun and helpful for my friends.







I'm now making and selling a new line of skirts: By Jakobine.







By Jakobine skirts offer the following unique features:







Individuality:



Tired of buying a brand new outfit and then running into your neighbor wearing the same outfit? IT HAPPENS!!!! Fabrics for BJ skirts are ordered by the yard from stateside suppliers, which means that these skirts are limited edition originals; you will not find By Jakobine skirts in any mall or outlet store, and unless you and your neighbor happen to buy the same skirt at the same party, you won't be wearing look-alike outfits.







Wearability:



Ever had a brand new skirt strangely metamorphose into an alien object the first time you washed it or wore it? All fabrics in BJ skirts are prewashed; they will not shrink. All fabrics in BJ skirts are a spandex/lycra blend; they will retain their shape wash after wash. And all skirts have a 6" double sided waistband, allowing additional flexibility in both size and length.







Washability:



Too busy for one more trip to the Dry Cleaners? With By Jakobine's totally washable fabrics, you can eliminate that errand. All of our skirts can be washed in cold water, either by hand or in the delicate cycle of your washer. That's IT!! Hang them to dry, or toss them lightly in the dryer on low heat.







Travel-Ability:



Have iron, will travel? Well, not if you have to pay those extra airline fees for that extra heavy bag. So ditch the iron; you won't need it with these lightweight, anti-wrinkle fabrics.







Style-Ability:



By Jakobine skirts come in 3 styles, 3 lengths, and 2 main sizes:







size small/medium fits most sizes fron 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12







size medium/large fits sizes most sizes10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16






These skirts are limited edition, hand-tailored pieces made in my Idaho Home. You will not find them in any mall or chain store. For now, I am making only 6 skirts from the same material.



All skirts are made from an ITY fabric (interlocking twisted yarn), which means that they will not fray or unravel. All the skirts contain lycra, which gives them a 30 to 50 percent stretch across the grain, depending on the specific material.



To place an order, call (208) 569-3347 or contact me by e-mail: jakobinemarie@yahoo.com. You may also order directly from my Etsy Store, http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByJakobine?ref=top_trail , or if you live in the Ribgy, Idaho area, you may come directly to my house; just call ahead.



I will be posting more pictures of the new skirts as I list them in my store. Let me know which ones you like the best!!